Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should I say sorry or let it be? Please help..I'm having a huge confusion.?

I stopped talking to my best friend a month back because she'd gotten pally with some other girl who'd got her talking only about guys. My best friend was now just roaming around with that other girl, in her colony, adding random guys on Facebook and sort of ignoring me. When I confronted her, she felt bad and tried to make up and stuff. It stayed for somewhile but then whenever I'd hang out with them, I felt left out and slightly bored. Soon, I became better friends with someone else who was also a good friend of mine. We'd always been together but now both of us sought some refuge in the other. I lost all contact with my best friend and now she's deleted and blocked me on Facebook. Should I say sorry and patch up or just let it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment