Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My daughter who is 7 has been learning to swim, she hasnt noticibly improved in 10 mo, am i wasting my money?

My daughter is 8 next week. She has been learning to swim for 2 years after showing signs of being keen, always jumping in the pool etc. Shc can swim 25m no problem but has been trying to master the front crawl for 10 months now. She still breathes to the front. Everyone else in her group went up to the next level months ago. She enjoys going which is good, but I am getting despondant at the lack of progress. If this is as good as she will be then I will just take her swimming for fun. Its expensive to have lessons, do you think this is as good as she will be or at 8 next week should I persevere or have private lessons? The swim school seem to have different teachers each week which also doesn't help, any suggestions most welcome thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment