Thursday, August 18, 2011

What is this guy doing right now?

I have a guy 'friend'. We are attracted to each other but my family hates him so we can't see each other much right now. I do him favors and he does me favors. He used to use me but over time he seems to have put a lot of trust in me (like giving me pwords and having me meet his new girlfriends lol). However 2 days ago he asked me to come sell him some stuff I got (which I have done in the past). I said I had to wait and he begged me to please come and would show me what he was getting me for xmas. I brought over about $60 worth of groceries and he took them and showed me the necklace in an ad he was getting me for x mas. He said his mom liked it too (so he told her about it). Then he gave me his ID to hold till he got the money from his cousin because of COURSE he was running late and I had to go home. Well it's been 2 days and now he's unreachable. I still have his ID tho. Was I stupid ? And is he really getting me a necklace?

No comments:

Post a Comment