Monday, August 15, 2011

My USB Drive can't be detected, please help ASAP.?

I bought a Super Talent Pico-C 4 GB USB Drive and it was working fine throughout the 1st day. Later that night when I plugged it into the computer it started to detected it by doing the beep, but right away it stopped like it was safely removed. It repeated the detect and remove cycle like 10 times in 5 seconds. It was going crazy so I unplugged it. After I unplugged it I plugged it back in and it wasn't detected by my computer. It doesn't even show up or detected it. My other USB Drives work fine and can be detected, but this one can't. I think the USB Drive might corrupted. Is there any way to repair it? If there isn't then I'll have to return it within the 30 day warranty, but will cost me money for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment