Monday, August 15, 2011

Acne help? PLEASE?Like seriously....?

So, I have been to the derm a lot. I MEAN A LOT! Now don't say oh it's just because you're in your teens or because you'r a girl. Or anyhting stereotypical. I have used proactive for a year. I even used maxClarity, which worked for a little bit. But I have found one thing that works, regular soap and umm, baking soda, but not together. My face gets oily within three hours, I've refused accutane many times and now it's got problems, so yay on my part. But I noticed, and don't you dare say it's not, that milk products kill my back, my face, and my chest, bad cystic acne. Red, painful, holes, every where. Ughh, now please don't just say oh just stop drinking milk. I don't! I can;t even have half a chocolate chip cookie, one chocolate chip, equals a red face, what can I eat without milk? I have to stay healthy for cheerleading and we don't have enough money to souly live on fruit and vegtables. :( Please help?

No comments:

Post a Comment