Monday, August 8, 2011

My mum has cancer & the doctor said she only has 7months to live? :(?

All her 4 kids are very shocked & deverstated & im her youngest child im 16 & i dont know what to do we dont have a dad becaus he walked out on us when i was 2 we dont even have a clue where he is, my mum very much loves her kids & shes done everything for us when she goes im worried i will kill myself & wont be able to cope because i will get severe depression over this my mum has cancer really bad apparently also im 1month pregnant so my mum wont even be able to see my child her first grandbaby & im worried that i will have a miscarriage over so much stress my mum is oly 37 please help me i really do not know what to do once my mum is gone im going to lose it i talk to my mum about everything & anything im going to feel like ive lost a part of me should i spent as much time as i can with her? nothing will make me feel better ill never be the same again. how can i find my dad? :( but im scared if i find him that he wont talk to me & wont want to know me or any of us kids i dont even:(

No comments:

Post a Comment