Thursday, August 11, 2011

Isn't this the easiest way to handle the health care issue?

If you are for it you will have more money taken from your check as an insurance policy so to speak if one day you are unfortunate and don't have health insurance. If you are on welfare you are automatically enrolled and you receive less of a stipend to pay for it. If you are against Obama Care you will be allowed a one time opt-out,you can't get back in and if you get sick and don't have insurance hospitals/doctors are allowed to deny treatment based on YOUR opt-out. I have insurance and would be more than happy to pay an increase in tax to have a safety net if I someday didn't have it. Just change the oath that doctors and hospitals have to treat everyone. Seems simple to me.I think it should be up to individuals not states to determine if you want it or not. Believe me if people knew they wouldn't get treatment they would buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment