Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Using a Fixed blade knife or Dagger in High School?

Im a freshmen in highschool and me and my friends bring knives to school. Ka Bar, SOG, Emerson, Boker, fixed blade daggers and karambits. People are concerned and i don't know why and we know how to hide weapons so we can't get in trouble. I bring a Ka Bar Foliage Green knife with an Emerson Folding Karambit to school with me each day. I've been to Sayoc Kali seminars so I know how to use these knives too. My real question is, what's wrong with bringing knives to school? People seem to not like to talk to me or they avoid me. I handle a lot of my issues with my fists. The Military martial arts that my dad taught me along with Krav Maga really helps me out. Now i'm known as some bad person i don't know why. I've never pulled knives on people, but i do show them to get people to cooperate with my demands such as leaving an area, or if they're doing something i believe is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment