Thursday, August 11, 2011

Need help printing spooler not running urgent!?

so I had to re post this I do not know much about computers. My computer got infected with the trojan virus and my printer stop working. After trying so much i finally got a software that got rid of the trojan i have a couple of virus protection software install and my computer is clean. only problem is that my spooler is not running i did tons of Research but the majority asks me to go to services and find printer spooler on the list only big problem is I do not have it. I found a folder its C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool i don't have any printer install at all and when i try to install a printer it wont let me. I cant find a free software that dosent charge me so any advice would be good or any free software anything its frustrating. Like i said i dont know much about computers but im really trying to print its urgent??

No comments:

Post a Comment